2013年1月27日星期日

Pesta Angpau's Leader =(


Okay,that's fine...

I DON'T WANT to be a pesta angpau LEADER!!!!
LEADER so lame...
i din have a group name yet...
i din have a 代表物yet...
i din have my slogan n tepukan yet...
i din have any bajets yet...
i din like a leadership yet....
so sad...
why must compsquad be a leader?
traditional?
what the lame reason is!?
i don't want to be a leader....
since d other group d leader(my friends)all already buy their own代表物,accept me...
it is we all go n buy together d!!!
is just me can't find anythings that can made that like a代表物!

how's fair!?
n horr...
my group is such a so-oooo 'diam' d group...
how i make my group be friendly n have more happiness?can i spend more times n hrs to my group member with they not so high d emo's faces?
but the most important is....
we must play.
we must laugh..
we must high...
this is pesta angpau right?if din have those emotion,how we gonna be a team?

okay,fine,i just a leader n need to guide my members to the most high...
fine...is just fine...i think,i need to think n find more solution to make my team or group to the best...
can i do this?
okay,i think maybe i can...
i just need some more care... =)


没有评论:

发表评论

嘿!看过我的文章感觉怎么样啊?
√有什么想说请尽管留言吧!
↗你们的评论将通过审核后发表,请见谅哈!
↙我这个人很糊涂的,通过审核通知才知道有亲们在帖子下留言哪~ →_→
★不管什么时候我都会回复你的留言的哟!!
♀对大家的配合深深的感谢,Feel Free In My Blog! ジ